Most of you are aware of the works that a security guard does. The responsibilities of any security guard remain more or less the same globally. Their primary job is to protect assets by reporting, monitoring, and even defending against any security breach. However, these daily responsibilities are small constant in a broader scope of the career options these days. You can only learn about the security guard services Los Angeles only after ensuring the security guard types available.
Going for the basic types:
If you check through it, there are mainly three major security officers, who will be working for the public or private businesses and even individuals. Some of them are dedicated to cover government jobs, and then you have others dealing with in-house, and others working on a contractual basis for the private security firms.
Among these three major options, there are other sub-categories available. You have ones following the armed and unarmed process, and then another one in plain-clothes or uniformed. Some guards are allotted remote and others on-site. There is a wide gamut of workplaces where their unending skills are put down to test.
Government based security guards: As you can understand from the name, these guards are contracted by the state government, and most of them are armed. They are all high-trained, to say the least.
- The primary job is to maintain security, order, protect and even defend property and government personnel.
These security jobs will include centers of all the military operations, courthouses, police forces, CIA, Department of the homeland security, and Postal services, to name a few.
- The in-house guards: You can also come across the best in-house security guards, where the security guard services Los Angeles are mostly stated as proprietary security. Here, these people are mainly not contracted through any agencies.
- These people are mainly professional security officers, who are directly hired by the businesses and companies in need of security.
- These in-house guards are paid by the companies and have to report to them directly. They will also work under the present firm’s expectations, who have hired for their personal services.
These guards have wide opportunities and can serve several industries, which need guards on-road or on-site for protecting the company’s assets or services.
- Contract-based security guards: The most common type over here is the private contract security guards. They are mainly employed by private security agencies on a contract basis. The client will hire the agency, which will offer security in the form they want and best suited for the client’s needs.
The clients of private security agencies will have the option to hire that in-house security. It is simple and more effective to contract the guards through any local security firm rather than going through the hiring processing internally.
Choose the option you want:
Make sure to go through all the possible types first before choosing the right one for you. If you are looking for the best team for help, make sure to learn about their credentials first.